Wireless Multi-Channel for MeshGuard
FMC 2000 is a multi-channel controller with built-in modem designed for integration with RAE Systems'
MeshGuard intelligent network of connected sensors. The FMC 2000 is the command and control element of the
MeshGuard system, gathering data and monitoring alarms from MeshGuard toxic and flammable gas monitors.
The built-in wireless modem automatically links up with MeshGuard monitors, and the controller has built-in
security safeguards to resist tampering of critical parameters. FMC 2000 is fully supported by the ProRAE
Guardian software platform.
· Built-in wireless modem for use in MeshGuard networks
· Communicates with up to 24 wireless monitors
· 5 programmable SPDT relay outputs
· Backup battery provides up to 12 hours of operation if main power is not available
· Stainless-steel enclosure
· RS-485 and Ethernet interface
· Fully supported by the ProRAE Guardian software platform
· Drilling rigs
· Petrochemical plants
· Tank farms
· Shipyard and maritime
· Steel mills
· Industrial safety